Bremsstrahlung Variance Reduction

From: Ehsan Salimi <salimi.ehsan_at_ipm.ir>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 12:35:03 +0430 (IRDT)

Dear FLUKA users

In my problem, I want to multiply the number of bremsstrahlung photons produced by primary electrons by a specific number so that
each time an electron generates bremsstrahlung radiation; it produces more than one photon but with reduced weight. For instance, 8
bremsstrahlung photons with 1/8 weight, just like the bnum option in electron physics in mcnpx. I want to evaluate my mcnp results
with FLUKA and therefor, I need to use the same variance reduction method in both simulations. Anyway, if this variance reduction
method is not available in FLUKA, I would like to know what other variance reduction options I have for bremsstralung radiation.

Thanks in advance
Ehsan Salimi