RE: error in Dicom importation

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 14:34:10 +0000

Hi Francesco,

Flair is trying to check the consistency of the CT slices, if all of them have the same thickness and the reported location corresponds to the correct one calculated from the slice thickness.
In the output window you will see a list of the Z location of the slices and the problematic location. Now either there is a numerical problem or your dicom has a variable thickness something that cannot be converted to FLUKA voxels (at least for the moment) which expects same thickness everywhere.

Which this problem, the current dataset cannot be longer processed. (The message displayed is wrong.)

Best Regards
Vasilis