RE: FLUKA error return code

From: Anton Lechner <Anton.Lechner_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 12:31:57 +0000

Hi,

>From an offline discussion with Joe, I understood that the problem could be resolved by simplifying long region expressions.

In this context, I also would like to refer to an old discussion on the FLUKA list, where a similar problem (with Error RC=34304) was encountered (http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/5131.html). The error code might point to the fact that array limits are exceeded due to too many terms in region definitions. In this case, a simplification of region definitions might cure the problem.

Cheers, Anton