biasing in 800 MeV electron accelerator shielding

From: ±ΟΤΆ½ά <biyuanjie_at_tsinghua.org.cn>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 15:58:01 +0800 (CST)

Dear FLUKA user,

I want to simulate the neutron and photon dose rate after 50 cm concrete and 300 cm soil shielding in a 800 MeV electron
accelerator. The photonuclear reactions were activated and LAM-BIAS is used. Since it is a deep penetration problem, the biasing
should be used. But I am not clear about what kind of biasing is preferred in such a problem. Could someone give me some suggestion?
Many thanks!

Best wishes
Yuanjie