RE: Aborted runs!

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 13:08:57 +0000

> /home/user/fluka/flukahp:not found.Is this the key to the problem?

yes. The executable is not there, so you cannot run. It looks like something went wrong during your installation. One has just to type "make" in the $FLUPRO directory (/home/user/fluka in your case) and normally flukahp is generated (together with all the accessory post-processing codes in the subdir flutil). If not, you should look at the messages following the make command.

Cheers

Francesco