merging USRBIN ASCII files...

From: Popescu, Razvan <popescu_at_bnl.gov>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 22:09:37 +0000

Can USRBIN scoring saved as ASCII files be merged?...

I usually save USRBIN estimators in binary files and merge results across multiple runs with the "usbsuw" utility.
This time I wanted to do the same thing and obtain a merged ASCII file (!), as I want to try to superimpose my results on a SimpleGeo 3d rendering of my geometry.

Can ASCII files be merged?...
Is there a way to overlay usrbin projections over geometries in SimpleGeo using binary saved data?...

Thanks,
Razvan