RE: FLUPIX setup - specified directory is not valid

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 07:31:59 +0000

Hi Hayley,

the two problems are related. In flupix you can only run on the Virtual Disk where you have R/W access. You cannot run on the mounted from the host disks, as windows do not allow to have symbolic links which are required by FLUKA.
To setup the virtual disk either you can use the pre-made one inside flupix-vdi.zip, or you can make any virtual disk your self, format it in ext(3/4) format and give it the label "/home"

Best Regards
Vasilis