Re: Using old versions of FLUKA

From: Alfredo Ferrari <alfredo.ferrari_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 15:34:28 +0200

Dear Sebastian

I do not understand your problem. Fluka is not changing since the 2011
release, respin are just bug fixes with no other change whatsoever, and
2011.2b was just adding a functionality (dicom vs voxel processing)
which did not impact anything else

So what is your problem? Using nsew respins is simply assuring you'll not
meet an already known bug, otherwise results are unchanged.

                     Best regards
                       Alfredo

| Alfredo Ferrari || Tel.: +41.22.76.76119 |
| CERN-EN/STI || Fax.: +41.22.76.69474 |
| 1211 Geneva 23 || e-mail: Alfredo.Ferrari_at_cern.ch |
| Switzerland || |