Re: How to define a truncated cone source in Fluka?

From: <me_at_marychin.org>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 21:31:39 +0200 (CEST)

I'm sure Yuanjie has sorted this out. Just for record purposes, among the
different ways of doing it here's an example for 'particle coordinates'
in source.f:
        ztrunc = 3.
        zheight = 7.
        conetan = .5
        ZFLK(NPFLKA) = ztrunc + zheight*FLRNDM(dummy)
        rmax = ZFLK(NPFLKA)*conetan
        r = rmax * SQRT(FLRNDM(dummy))
        CALL SFECFE(SINF,COSF)
        XFLK(NPFLKA) = r * SINF
        YFLK(NPFLKA) = r * COSF

The energy spectrum from radioactive sources may also be assigned directly
in source.f. An example is available here:
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/att-2600/cfambe.f

:) mary