Low-mat option

From: <yyc2011_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 09:07:30 +0800 (CST)

Good morning,

Indeed,I understand what you said,Alberto.

In this input file,There are two materials.Both of them are Fluka materials and low-mat neutron materials.

When two materials are both Fluka materials and low-mat neutron materials,in the low-mat option,

which should be assigned the Fluka material,which should be assigned the low-mat neutron material.

At last,Is there any problem in my input file?

Best wishes,

Chenyuan