Re: Proton induce activity (fwd)

From: PABLO CESAR ORTIZ <rapeitor_at_ug.uchile.cl>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 22:56:01 -0400

Hi,

I have solved the problem for run fluka via installing of new version. Now
it is all OK.

Concerning the reaction, I want know the production of "all radioisotopes"
by means the reaction (p,gamma), not exclusively the production of gamma
emitters.
But in the example of Favio, the 57Co is a product (p,gamma),
56Fe(p,gamma)57Co, so in part, answered the question.

On the other hand, my really goal is know the induced activity for proton
on Palladium in the range energy below coulomb barrier. First, can Fluka
compute to this reactions type, below coulomb barrier?. I have tried
simulated this reaction for proton on Iron, but the response is null for
energy below 6 MeV. Second, I have followed the instruction of manual for
MATERIAL card, but I have not could define the paladium material.

thaks in advance.