Re: Regions with USRBIN (pixel hits)

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 05:23:17 -0700 (PDT)

2013 14:23:34 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it

Dear Daniel,

what do you mean by "pixel"?
A pixel is an element of a two-dimensional grid, and there is no
such thing in FLUKA.
In FLUKA there are "binnings" (described in the manual as "regular spatial
structures") and "voxels ("tiny parallelepipeds forming a 3-dimensional
grid". Are you meaning one of these?
I guess you mean "binnings", since you say that you have defined them
in terms of regions, which is an extension of the word "binning" actually
available in FLUKA: but it will be easier for you to get help if you would
stick to FLUKA jargon.

Alberto