Changing the geometry during the simulation

From: Francesco Rossetto <francesco.rossetto.3_at_studenti.unipd.it>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 11:15:55 +0200

Dear FLUKA experts,
I have a problem, I would like to perform a simulation of this system in
the following steps:

     * a proton beam hits an uranium carbonide sample for 14 days inside
       a concrete environment;
     * after this time the beam is switched off, and a progressive
       measurement of the equivalent dose is performed during 14 days;
     * after this time the sample is still radioactive, and is put in a
       lead box, and the equivalent dose has to be scored.

Using the activation cards, the two former steps were not a problem, but
the last one is something really tricky, since I have no idea if it's
possible to change the geometry of the environment during the
simulation. If it's not, is it possible, at least, to "save" the final
composition of the sample after the second step?

Thank you so much

Francesco