Re: [fluka-discuss]: gplevbin and errorbars

From: Zhiyi Liu <zhiyil_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 21:48:19 -0700

Hi Joachim,
On the output terminal I did not find the command lines about how
gplevbin is used to generate 1D or 2D projection data files. I am using
the latest version of FLUKA (32bit) and FLAIR. Could you give an example
how to use the command "gplevbin" in a terminal? Sometime it is handy to
write a script to generate a lot of plots.

Thanks,
Zhiyi.