Re: [fluka-discuss]: Fluka Defaults selection table

From: Nicholas Bolibruch <nicholas.bolibruch_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 13:39:28 -0400

Hi Alberto, thank you for the detailed response. I was under the
impression the html/ascii copies were identical to the FM.pdf but that's
ok. That table outlines pretty much the stuff I wanted - the WHAT values
for each card in the default selection. I'll verify against that and
upload an updated table later.

Thanks again,

Nicholas

Nicholas Bolibruch