RE: [fluka-discuss]: Error between Simplegeo and Fluka Run

From: Roberto Versaci <roberto.versaci_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 10:38:27 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Ghazaleh,

Also for the Flair Geometry Editor there is no evident error in your
geometry. As Chris has already, with such little input from your side it
is very difficult to help you.
What I guess, interpreting the two different subjects of your identical
emails, is that you have a problem because of the too many parentheses in
the definition of the "outwo" region.

Cheers,

                 Roberto