[fluka-discuss]: Writting SOURCE user routine generating from file with mixture of particles?

From: Vahan Petrosyan <vahan4033_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 13:46:57 +0400

Hi everyone!
I am wrtitting a custom SOURCE routine that generates beam with mixture
of particles for example electrons and protons from DATA FILE.
I read the FLUKA help part 13.2.19 and fluka discuss thread from Alberto
Fasso http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/2887.html.
I was able to write the routine and compile it with success!!! But when
I run FLUKA It starts to work in a moment and crashes with "Finished
with ERRORS".
In my source.f routine:
1) I read file using OPEN command
2) I use READ command inside DO loop in order to fill arrays of
particle-ID, coordinates, cosines and energy.
3) I put particle intanialization from input file in DO loop.
DO 20 I = 1, NLINES
       NPFLKA = NPFLKA + 1
       WTFLK (NPFLKA) = ONEONE
       WEIPRI = WEIPRI + WTFLK (NPFLKA)
       IJBEAM = PARTID(I)
       TXFLK (NPFLKA) = COSX(I)
       TYFLK (NPFLKA) = COSX(I)

****** etc. ******
  20 CONTINUE
       RETURN
CALL SOEVSV

I can't undertand why it happens because in my nohup.out file there is
only one single line

/usr/local/fluka/flutil/rfluka: line 358: 1926 Aborted
(core dumped) "${EXE}" < "$INPN" 2> "$LOGF" > "$LOGF"

If someone has time PLEASE take a look and say why my SOURCE doesn't
work.......
I am attached files that I got after run.

Thank You.

flupix-screenshot.png
(image/png attachment: flupix-screenshot.png)