Re: Re: [fluka-discuss]: Tally segment like MCNP

From: Vittorio Boccone <Vittorio.Boccone_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 08:59:40 +0000

Dear Yuanjie,
 apologize I was not clear enough. Yes you need to segment it over
if you need the double differential current as a function of the
position on the cylinder.

Alternatively you can use the USERDUMP/mgdraw.f to save energy
coordinates and direction cosines of the particle(s) you are
interested in.

Not sure what I can suggest you as I don’t know the details of
your simulation.

Best
V.

--
!!! Please take note that my main e-mail address will not be
!!! valid anymore starting from 1st January 2014.