Re: [fluka-discuss]: scoring emission products of unstable isotopes in YSO

From: Milena Quittnat <milena.eleonore.quittnat_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 14:01:56 +0000

Dear Alberto and FLUKA discuss,

thank you very much for the last information.
My last question would be the following:
When I am scoring the isolethargic spectrum for the decay photons, are the de-excitation photons from the isomers included?
In my understanding, I am scoring all photons from de-excitation processes and from electron capture.
Sincerely yours
Milena Quittnat