Re: [fluka-discuss]: problem with particle latching

From: Giuseppe Battistoni <giuseppe.battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 16:15:29 +0100

Dear Paolo
I had the chance of using few times the latching mechanism
that you refer, inheriting in stupre.f the particles from the em tracking.
However I must say that I never copied the parent properties in SPAUSR and ISPUSR
within the USDRAW entry as you say. I used to copy them within STUPRF and STUPRE.
In order to clarify what you are trying to do, could you please send us your routines?
This would allow us to check better what's happening.

Cheers
        Giuseppe

--
INFN Milano