Re: [fluka-discuss]: Flair - PET and Dicom tools

From: <krystian.szymczak87_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 16:47:42 +0000

Hello,

Thank you for updating Flair on Flupix. But I’ve got anorher problem. I’m selecting one of the Dicom datasets, after that I’m moving to the “2.Voxel” tab. Then Flair should scan all slices, and it’s stop there. I’ve wait over 30 minutes but I’ve got still the same picture (scanning slices window), check attached file if you can. Maybe I’ve got bad dicom file? Can anyone share me a proper dicom file?

Best Regards.

Krystian