[fluka-discuss]: Exchange the lower bound of the region with the upper bound of the region in EMFCUT

From: <yyc2011_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 10:40:16 +0800 (CST)

Dear everyone,

  When I use EMFCUT command to set electron transport energy cutoff,Can I exchange the lower bound of the region with the upper bound of the region in EMFCUT?The attachment is my input file.The EMFCUT is set as follows.
EMFCUT -0.00001 0.000001 VOID left
When I exchange the lower bound of the region with the upper bound of the region,the EMFCUT is set as follows.
EMFCUT -0.00001 0.000001 left VOID
I find the result becomes quite different.For this result,I can't understand.
So,
(1)Could I exchange the lower bound of the region with the upper bound of the region in EMFCUT?And Why?
(2)Could you give me a simple schematic plot to explain which is the the lower bound of the region and which is the upper bound of the region?

Best Regards
Chen Yuan