[fluka-discuss]: How to get the electron energy flunce figure? How to get rid of secondary electron on the detector?

From: <yyc2011_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 11:48:36 +0800 (CST)

Dear everyone,

  The attachment is my input file.In the input file,I use USRBIN card.
(1)If I want to get the figure of electron energy flunce,how should I do? How to determine the elctron energy accepted by the detector?
(2)If there exsits secondary electrons on the detector,what should I do if I want to get rid of secondary electrons?On the other words,I don't want to secondary electron on the detector to affect my result.

Best Regards
Chen Yuan