[fluka-discuss]: RE: Scoring in fluka for neutron interaction

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 14:17:52 +0000

Hi Cheick,

1. USRBDX is what you need. With what(1)=1 it will give you the neutron current from region 7 to region 6 over the defined energy range.
   If you want to see the ones that don't do any interaction you can either use the BEAMPART as scoring particle, or you restrict your energy range around your source. For more inforamation look the course slides on scoring https://www.fluka.org/free_download/course/dresden2013/Lectures/07_Scoring_1013.pdf
2. Unfortunatelly there is no straight forward way to get reaction rates for low energy neutron below 20 MeV. Look the https://www.fluka.org/free_download/course/dresden2013/Lectures/10_Low_Energy_Neutrons_1013.pdf. The reactions like (n,a) and (n,p) do not exist (apart from some
specific cases). The (n,g) could possibly be intercepted but only with a user routine and it is complicated.

Vasilis