[fluka-discuss]: Subscript out of range on file line 847, procedure usrsuw.f/MAIN

From: Sandra Giron <sandra.giron_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 14:16:28 +0000

Dear FLUKA-users,

I am running my FLUKA input without errors. However I obtained that error, when processing the resnuclei files :

Subscript out of range on file line 847, procedure usrsuw.f/MAIN
Attempt to access the 261-th element of variable resnuc[subscript-2of-2]

Running the same input file with less statistics was fine... Is it possible that I created unknown isotopes ? is there any mistake/missing card in my input file, or anything else I missed ?

Thanks,
Sandra

Sandra Giron
CERN/DGS-RP