Re: [fluka-discuss]: Subscript out of range on file line 847, procedure usrsuw.f/MAIN

From: Alberto Fasso <fasso_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 16:35:17 +0100

Dear Sandra,

the postprocessing programs (us*.f) that you find in $FLUPRO/flutil
are independent of the FLUKA transport program, and can be modified and
compiled without affecting it. It looks that the dimensions of the
array RESNUC are too small for your case. Edit the file
$FLUPRO/flutil/usrsuw.f and change the line
DIMENSION IASTLN (100), RESNUC (100,260), RESERR (100,260)
DIMENSION IASTLN (100), RESNUC (100,400), RESERR (100,400)
(I hope that it is sufficient, otherwise try again with a bigger number).
Then go to $FLUPRO and type
make

Now do the processing again.

Alberto