Re: [fluka-discuss]: Running FLUKA on multicore

From: Duy Trinh Ngoc <trinhngocduy.k55_at_hus.edu.vn>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 12:59:56 +0700

Hi,
By using Google, i found that you could find the way to run FLUKA in
multicore by reading this article (slide16):
https://www.fluka.org/free_download/course/portugal2010/Lectures/AdvancedFlair2010.pdf,
i haven't used this option yet. But i'm also interessed, so after read
this article and test successfully, could you give me some more advices?
Thanks in advance.

--
TRINH Ngoc Duy
École supérieure des Sciences - Université Nationale du Vietnam à Hanoï