Re: [fluka-discuss]: magnetic field

From: Alfredo Ferrari <alfredo.ferrari_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 08:16:55 +0100

  BTY = -ONEONE

will do the job. Of course the three cosines which define the magnetic
field direction can have whichever value/sign, with the only constraint
that

   BTX**2 + BTY**2 + BTZ**2 = ONEONE

| Alfredo Ferrari || Tel.: +41.22.76.76119 |
| CERN-EN/STI || Fax.: +41.22.76.69474 |
| 1211 Geneva 23 || e-mail: Alfredo.Ferrari_at_cern.ch |
| Switzerland || |