[fluka-discuss]: Filter on resnuclei scoring

From: Chris Theis <Christian.Theis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:13:11 +0000

Dear all,

Does anyone know by chance if and how it is possible to filter the scoring of a specific isotope via the RESNUCLE card? It seems that AUXSCORE is not applicable and I tried to implement a usrrnc.f routine which sets the weight (WEE) to zero for isotopes that I'm not interested in. However, it didn't seem to have an effect even though I could confirm that the routine was called.

Thanks a lot
Chris