Re: [fluka-discuss]: the usage of Lattice card

From: <me_at_marychin.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 19:59:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi Chan,

Here is a cut-out from page 18 of the lecture:

- In all (user) routines the region number refers to the
corresponding one in the prototype.
- The SCORE summary in the .out file and the scoring by
regions add together the contributions of the prototype region
as well as of all its replicas!
- The lattice identity can be recovered runtime by the lattice
number, as set in the LATTICE card or available through the
GEON2L routine if is defined by name

:) mary