[fluka-discuss]: USRYIELD two-way vs. one-way

From: REDDELL, BRANDON D. (JSC-EV511) <"REDDELL,>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 13:35:41 +0000

Hello,

I recently performed a simulation and used the USRYIELD card to get the double differential spectrum crossing a boundary defined by reg1 and reg2. I swapped the upstream and downstream assignments in WHAT(4) and WHAT(5) expecting different results to get both forward and backward estimates. I got the same results in both cases. Can someone tell me if this is the expected result? In the past, I was under the impression that it would give me forward or backward double differential scoring and not just the total.

I am aware that I can use USRBDX to do this same problem.

Thanks,

Brandon