RE: [fluka-discuss]: USRYIELD two-way vs. one-way

From: REDDELL, BRANDON D. (JSC-EV511) <"REDDELL,>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 16:08:53 +0000

Mary - Thanks for looking into this. I am away from my work office and do not have FLAIR at the moment, but I will look at the input file for the errors you pointed out. The file I gave you was a simpler version of the one I am using and I don't recall if I have the extra '.0' in my geometry designations...hopefully that is the problem.

Although I was not originally using USRBDX, I put those CARDS in following the example in the user manual, which includes all 0's for the angular binning. I took this to mean it will apply defaults. Can you confirm this?

Just to be clear from my previous emails, the only quantities I am scoring are proton and neutron fluxes across planar boundaries.

Thanks again,

Brandon