Re: [fluka-discuss]: geoviewer

From: Francesco Rossetto <francesco.rossetto_at_lnl.infn.it>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 13:45:09 +0100

Hi everybody

For the next time the most useful thing to do in case of missing dependencies is doing as following:
install the package apt-file by typing “sudo apt-get install apt-file” (in Ubuntu);
if there’s a missing header while compiling (e.g. Python.h) type as following

apt-file search Python.h

and then a list of the available packages containing the selected header will appear. Remember the name of the one containing the header (whose name is <packagename>) and type from terminal

sudo apt-get install <packagename>

this is going to save a lot of google searching

Francesco