[fluka-discuss]: dose scoring

From: ãÆÔ¨ÁÖ <yanyuanlin_at_impcas.ac.cn>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 09:44:04 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear FLUKA experts£¬

 I'm calculating the depth-dose distribution of carbon ion in the water with fluka.I setted the HADROTHE for the DEFAULTS card . I used the USRBIN card to scoring , and the type is x-y-z.There is a problem that my simulated dose in the first scoring unit is lager than the dose in the subsequent scoring unit in beam direction.But the dose of carbon ion in water should be increasing as the beam direction before the particle range.The problem is not alaways appear,but I don't know when the problem will appear. My simulation result is enclosed in the attachment of the email.

Best Wish!
Yanyuanlin

dose.png
(image/png attachment: dose.png)