RE: [fluka-discuss]: Flair's problem with the new version of Ubuntu

From: Ferreira De Almeida Lourenco, Ana <am.lourenco_at_ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 12:14:47 +0000

Dear Duy and all

Many thanks for your e-mail, it worked for me as well.

For those who can't find the files on that specific directories (usr/lib or /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu) I recommend to run the following commands first. For example, in my case they were on /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu

sudo find / -name 'libtk8.6.so.0'
sudo find / -name 'libtcl8.6.so.0'

Best wishes,

Ana