[fluka-discuss]: RE: FLAIR error: compile link ldpmqmd

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 15:18:40 +0000

Hi Ana,

if you start flair from a terminal then the all the definitions of the .bashrc will be read (actually inherited from the terminal).
However if you start flair from the desktop icon or from the menu, then it depends on your window manager (KDE, gnome,...).
Each one has a different configuration file where is saves the user variables.
Of course another way to avoid the FLUFOR is to install fluka in a directory that contains in the name the gfor.

I will add a configuration for the FLUFOR variable in the ConfigDialog, but this for the next release of flair.

Please try to start from a terminal to see if this solves your problem.

V.