[fluka-discuss]: Fortran runtime error

From: <francesca.belloni_at_libero.it>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 12:25:29 +0200 (CEST)

Dear all,
          I am trying to run a simulation to check the importance of scattered
neutrons in
an experiment. As for now I simply check, with all materials included, the
neutron induced fission
rate in one target. But my simulation is not even running. It only start, and
soon stops.

    At the beginning of the *.log file I get

"At line 227 of file flkcgi.f
Fortran runtime error: Bad integer for item 2 in list input"

I checked the geometry with SimpleGeo and it seems fine.
I also processed the *.inp with dos2unix because had been modified in windows.

It is the first time I use the free format, so probably I made some
macroscopic mistake
and I have no clue about that.
  Could anyone give a look and tell me what's wrong with my input file,
please?

Thanks and best regards,
Francesca