[fluka-discuss]: I: Fortran runtime error

From: <francesca.belloni_at_libero.it>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 12:54:45 +0200 (CEST)

Dear all,
   I have just found a missing parenthesis.
But now I get another error:

At line 84 of file rpnorm.f
Fortran runtime error: Index '100001' of dimension 1 of array 'tx' above upper
bound of 100000

Should I change the way I describe the geometry,or is there some other
possibility please?

Thanks,
best regards,
Francesca Belloni