Re: [fluka-discuss]: RE: feature reduced with the upgrade of flair version 2. : user-1D plots

From: wurth <wurth_at_ipno.in2p3.fr>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 17:46:38 +0200

Hello Vasilis,

I understand.
I don't know about the other users, but I use this plotting option a
lot.

So in my own selfish way, I would be glad if this one was restored.

But of course, I can get it back by some other way like I did in the
pre-flair times with gnuplot or excel, or even with flair by using the
gnuplot command window and issuing the adequate command. A little bit
tedious but it works.

Regards.
Sebastien.