Re: [fluka-discuss]: RE: feature reduced with the upgrade of flair version 2. : user-1D plots

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 19:51:09 +0200

Dear Sebastien,

I think that the mentioned Flair option can easily be restored, however I
would like to recall Vasilis' point: the spectrum integration is already
available inside the _sum.lis file, where you can find the cumulative
spectrum, giving partial and total integral values.

Ciao

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI