[fluka-discuss]: RE: colors in FLAIR geometry viewer 3D layer

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 07:26:19 +0000

Hi Fabio,

you can still change the color, as well now the reflection, transparency, surface roughtness etc...
To do so. YOu have to select the material on the object list box on the left-side.
A fast way is to select the region you are interested and then on the top-right icon on the ribbon
click on the Material. It will take you to the material properties

Cheers
Vasilis