RE: [fluka-discuss]: USRBIN Plot with FLAIR: *.bnn not created

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 07:26:05 +0000

Hi Walid,

I've just run the example.inp, and the data processing worked ok.
Just be careful there is no _sum.lis or _tab.lis for the USRBIN's for the plotting the binary file is used
which is later processed with gplevbin or usbmax to create the appropriate projections.

Please verify that:
1. You are not running in the $FLUPRO folder. Copy in a clean folder the example.inp
2. You have enough disk space
3. If you are running from FLUPIX that you have set enough memory >1Gb and no other process is running

Cheers
Vasilis