[fluka-discuss]: USRBIN Plot with FLAIR: *.bnn not created

From: Walid DRIDI <walid.dridi_at_cnstn.rnrt.tn>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 21:44:36 +0100

Dear Vasilis,

I am trying to run an example given in the directory $FLUPRO. 'example.inp'

after running, I would like to reproduce the plot for all cards.
At the phase of procceessing data "Data merging",
for all cards, the files *_sum.lis and *_tab.lis are created and I can see
the plots.

execpt for USRBIN card we have a message that the file, "example_50.bnn" is
not created.

I know that we can do this manually, for USRBIN card the user routine:
$FLUPRO/flutil/usbsuw and after $FLUPRO/flutil/usbrea.

I am checking if FLAIR can do the first step for the creation of the
binairy file of USRBIN card or not, with usbsuw tool? by seeing the
"flair:Output" window.
I noticed that Flair can not procceed this step with success.

Thanks in advance and Best regards
*Walid DRIDI, *Eng & PhD
Assistant Professor / Researcher
National Center for Nuclear Science and Technology (CNSTN)
Sidi Thabet Technopark 2020 Ariana Tunisia
EMAIL : walid.dridi_at_cnstn.rnrt.tn