[fluka-discuss]: Resnucle scoring

From: <Vegard.Gjerde_at_student.uib.no>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 17:41:06 +0200

Dear Fluka users,

I'm wondering about the Resnucle scoring card, Type: Spallation. Is it
giving me the number of particles of a certain atomic number Z which
is stopped within the selected region (per primary)? Or produced or
detected within the certain region?

Does spallation products include every nucleus from hydrogen and
upwards? Anything else included?

If I use the low energy option instead of spallation, is this
basically fission products from low energy neutrons? (proton beam
hitting a uranium target with a silicon detector behind)

I'm guessing the option "All" is the sum of low energy and spallation.

Best regards,
Vegard Gjerde