[fluka-discuss]: Number of secondaries from inelastic interactions & number of stopping particles.

From: <Vegard.Gjerde_at_student.uib.no>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 17:49:55 +0200

Dear Fluka users,

In the output file there is a list of "Number of secondaries generated
in inelastic interactions per beam particle". Why do I get no heavy
ions there, when I am clearly producing heavy ions (20-1000 MeV proton
beam impinging on uranium target). I get heavy ions in the various
scorings.

Also in the output file, what is meant by "Number of stopping
particles per beam particle"?

Best regards,
Vegard Gjerde