Re: [fluka-discuss]: Problem with the automatic selection of the number format on the charts in FLAIR

From: George Kharashvili <georgek_at_jlab.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 10:18:21 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Adam,

You can control the format of the axis labels and other plot options using the Gnuplot commands window. For example, if you would like to display Y labels as powers of 10, you should type set format y "10^{%T}"
Other examples of formatting the axis labels can be seen at this link: http://gnuplot.sourceforge.net/docs_4.2/node184.html

Cheers,

 - George