[fluka-discuss]: minimum irradiation time in IRRPROFI card?

From: <tristan.davenne_at_stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 11:42:17 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts,

I would like to work out the residual activity in a target following a single proton beam pulse that lasts of order of microseconds.

Can you tell me what the minimum accepted irradiation time in the IRRPROFI card is? I seem to have trouble getting a solution with irradiation times less than 1 second. Is it reasonable to assume my pulse lasted one second as long as I apply the right total number of protons in the pulse or would this be inaccurate?

Many Thanks

Tristan

-- Scanned by iCritical.