Re: [fluka-discuss]: following particle in every step (NTRACK vs NTRUCK)

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 14:49:18 +0200

Hi Everybody,
 the approach is valuable, stuppre is ok for the EM part. For the hadronic
pert one should probably have a stuprf.f instead.
 All depend on what you exactly want to do with your particle history.

Again here on the forum there's some valuable information which I think you
already read
 http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/1606.html
 http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/1197.html

Information regarding initial and final states of interactions are
> available in user routine mgdraw (activated with the card USERDUMP) under
> entry USDRAW. Information on the parent particle can be read from common
> TRACKR, while those of the final state particles are in commons GENSTK.

The values in X,Y,ZTRACK are defined as "/soft/flukadev/flukaadd/(TRACKR)"
and represent the end-points of the (i-th) track segments, before the
interaction when the projectile disappears.
WIth a stupre.f you could look at XEMF([#secondary]) (YEMZ(), ZEMF())
which are the x-coordinate where the secondary is created

I can't post relevant code as I don't have access to it anymore...
Best,
 V.