Re: [fluka-discuss]: Radioactive source modelling

From: Mina Nozar <nozarm_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 15:53:08 -0700

Hi John,

Were you able to make your project work? If not, take a look at
Sebastien's message, dated 14-06-25 and Joachim's response. It has to
do with defining a source through the following cards:

BEAM
HI-PROPE
RADDECAY ===> 'Semi-Analogue' for 'Decays'
RESNUCLE
DCYSCORE ===> 'Semi-Analogue' for 'Cooling t'

I made a test file for using Co-60 as the source a while back. I can
send it to you as an example if you like. I am not sure how one
incorporates the strength of the source (1MBq in your case). It might be
done through the IRRPROFI card but I am not sure.

Best wishes,
Mina