[fluka-discuss]: Auxscore, HEAVYION/alpha

From: <Vegard.Gjerde_at_student.uib.no>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2014 19:53:21 +0200

Dear Fluka users,

I'm wondering what exactly is included in HEAVYION. The manual doesn't
say much about it. I get a strange result using USRBIN - Energy on a
detector. There is actually more energy deposition when I use the
AUXSCORE - What(2) blank and Z=2, than using AUXSCORE - HEAVYION. All
other things equal. I would have thought that alpha particles are
included in HEAVYION.

Have I misunderstood AUXSCORE?

The set up is 20 MeV beam on 300 um silicon (detector).

Cheers,
Vegard Gjerde